Open Multilingual Wordnet 2
Instead of linking all languages through Princeton Wordnet, the
OMW Version 2 aims to create and maintain a Collaborative
Interlingual Index to link the wordnets together
- Francis Bond and Kyonghee Paik (2012)
- A survey of wordnets and their licenses
In Proceedings of the 6th Global WordNet Conference
(GWC 2012). Matsue. 64–71
- Francis Bond, Piek Vossen, John McCrae, and Christiane Fellbaum (2016)
- CILI: the Collaborative Interlingual Index.
In Proceedings of the 8th Global WordNet Conference (GWC2016), Bucharest. pp 50–57
- Francis Bond, Luis Morgado da Costa, Michael Wayne Goodman, John Philip McCrae and Ahti Lohk (2020)
- Some Issues with Building a Multilingual Wordnet.
In Proceedings of the 12th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC 2020), pp 3182‑3190 (.bib)
- Piek Vossen, Francis Bond, and John McCrae (2016)
- Toward a truly multilingual Global WordNet Grid.
In Proceedings of the 8th Global WordNet Conference (GWC2016), Bucharest. pp 419–426
Maintainer: Francis Bond
Contributors: Francis Bond, Luís Morgado da Costa, Michael Goodman and
all the wordnet projects.
Source code hosted at https://github.com/omwn/omwn.github.io.